AxxonSoft releases version 4.9.8 of Axxon Intellect PSIM
AxxonSoft has announced the release of version 4.9.8 of the Axxon Intellect PSIM software platform. In this release, the developers have concentrated on optimizing the system performance and bug fixing.
Key novelties in the new version include:
- Windows client application is optimized: Windows 10 is now supported.
- Video decoding abilities are expanded: H.265 and JPEG2000 codecs are now supported.
- Product usability is improved: Control over PTZ devices using joystick on the Client has been optimized.
- PTZ devices control is optimized: It is now possible to simultaneously rotate and zoom when using a PTZ camera.
- User interface is improved: It is now possible to display GIF icons on the map.
- The app is improved: there are no event queues in large configurations.
Besides the features listed above, there are about 40 more improvements in the Axxon Intellect PSIM 4.9.8. To find out more about the new features and capabilities, download the installer for version 4.9.8 and updated modules, and read the release notes and documentation, please visit the Download page.