FoxSec integration module
The FoxSec integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between the FoxSec NET+ access control system and the Axxon PSIM, enabling creation of AxxonSoft-powered security systems that consolidate diverse components in a single software interface.
FoxSec NET+ is a high-reliability, high-security system for access control. The feature-rich system is exceptionally reliable and has a long service life.
The FoxSec integration module supports:
- Monitoring FoxSec NET+ systems
- Managing FoxSec NET+ systems
Integration support has been added in ACFA PSIM for the FS9000 control panel and FS7002PX (MK) and FS7011PX (MK) door controllers. The FS9000 central panel supports up to 240 entry zones and 8 programmable relay outputs. The device can store information on up to 2,500 events. On-board memory on the FS7002PX (MK) door controller can store 1,850 users and the 500 most recent events. Two doors can be managed from the same controller.
The FS7011PX (MK) controller is designed to handle one turnstile (2 readers) and 2 relay outputs to handle two directions of movement through the turnstile. A total of 1,850 servers and 500 most recent events can be stored in controller memory.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- ACS events and alarms: Door locked permanently, Door opens by card, Door opens by PIN, Door opened for too long
- Granting access to a guarded facility: Access allowed, Access denied
- Zone armed, Zone disarmed, Zone closed, Zone was disconnected, Zone opened (alarm), Zone was not short circuited
- Short circuit in zone, No short circuit in zone
These events may trigger a range of response scenarios:
- Send a PTZ camera to a specific preset or camera tour
- View live and recorded video from one or several cameras
- Start Alarm Recording on any camera, etc.